Sunday 10 January 2016

Available Jewellery Making/Craft Supplies - Part 1


In my day job, I get to meet so many wonderful people who have amazing stories to share. Over the years, you get to know your customers fairly well together with their families and friends.  After chatting with a customer once about life outside of my day job, I came to learn his father has contacts with a textile factory in India where they discard sari silk offcuts and more importantly, where trade practices are applied.  Learning that I make jewellery and other handicrafts, he generously put me in touch and I'm now able to supply this gorgeous ribbon (initially in my favourite colours) at reasonable prices so you can enjoy it as much as I do!

Each length available has been hand washed by me to ensure that it's ready for immediate use.  Please keep in mind, pieces of sari silk ribbon have been sewn together (not one continuous piece) and is prone to fraying.  If you don't like loose threads, just trim them before use.  This ribbon can be used for many crafts such as jewellery making, knitting, weaving, scrap booking, card making, etc.   If ironing, please use a low setting and cover with a tea towel as the material is silk.

Lengths available
2 metres - AUD $2.50
5 metres - AUD $4.50

Postage: 
AUD $3.50 worldwide standard shipping.  Combined shipping is available and overcharge of postage fees will be refunded.

Colours Available:

1. SSR01 - Steel Blue




2. SSR02 - Dusty Mint




3. SSR03 - Chestnut




4. SSR04 - Lichen




5. SSR05 - Sage




6. SSR06 - Mint




7. SSR07 - Peacock




8. SSR08 - Emerald Green, Sand and Bright Orange Mix




9. SSR09 - Khaki, Marigold, Fairy Floss and Teal Mix




10. SSR10 - Khaki, Lavender and Bright Orange Mix




I'm hoping to add more colourways over time.

Please PM me on my Facebook page or send me an email via this blog should you wish to make an enquiry or an order.

Stay tuned for more items coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment